|Job Ref:||204684738||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wimbledon||Address:||Post Code:||SW16||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:54|
At Domestic & General, 'change' and 'at pace' are the words that are being used around our transforming warranty products company. With customer journey at the forefront of our mind our focus is on future proofing our IT business systems. |
We are not looking for just any Business Analysts - you will be responsible for defining business requirements for change initiatives as prioritised by D+G's IT governance process, working closely with business stakeholders to articulate requirements into logical, practical & functional project documentation, in accordance with the ITDF.
You will be responsible for;
* Identifying requirements, challenge where appropriate, manage expectations and actively guide analysis activity
* Identifying & validate business benefits- prepare business cases to be put forward for the governance process.
* Working with key stakeholders to conduct end to end business change impact assessments covering IT/business processes/application landscape
* Identifying and evaluate potential solution options in conjunction with Architecture team
* Provide estimates (in conjunction with other IT disciplines), timeframes & costs
* Gather, prioritise, analyse, specify and validate requirements including the facilitation & co-ordination of user workshops etc.
* Produce analyses of business processes - activity diagrams - to define projects in line with our IT delivery framework
* Manage the business requirements through the entire project lifecycle
* Proactively build, grow & strengthen business & IT relationships, developing the trust of all stakeholders
* Collaborate with other IT disciplines to proactively deliver change i.e. Architects, Developers, PMO, Project Managers, Testers, Service Transition, & Technical Services
What we're looking for:
* A BA best practice practitioner with exceptional hands-on business analysis skills who has worked on various projects and portfolios.
* You will have had experience in general insurance processing operations.
* Experience of working in Insurance or Banking and Financial Services
* A track record in delivering business solutions and assisting business to achieve its strategic goals through IT
* Excellent engagement and communication skills (verbal and written)
The successful candidate will be entitled to the following benefits:
* Competitive Salary
* 25 days holiday
* Enhanced Pension Scheme
* Life Assurance
* Great local employee discounts at shops, restaurants and gyms