|Job Ref:||204684548||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Rochdale||Address:||Post Code:||OL16||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:42|
Our client specializes in deploying Linux based systems to organisations that allow them to manage their staff learning, performance and development. Their growth forecast for the future is very impressive and to compliment this TRF Professional are recruiting for an I.T. Support Technician to join their growing team.|
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing support to administrators within their customer organisations, and will have a good knowledge of supporting LAMP /Linux environments so you can manage their sites on our servers. You are likely to be an IT Graduate who is seeking a role within IT Technical Support with varied responsibilities.
Key tasks will include:
• Provide support to customer administrators across multiple organisations by phone, via our online helpdesk and on occasion on site at the customer's premises
• Provide high level system administration and guidance
• Manage LAMP and its components (Linux operating system, Apache HTTP server, MySQL database and PHP programming language)
• Assist the team with new projects and customisations.
To be considered for this role the successful candidate will have;
• Excellent knowledge of Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP technologies
• Experience of Microsoft Windows Server would be advantageous
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to explain technology in simple terms
• Independent approach in problem solving essential
• Web Design knowledge and experience advantageous
• Understanding of networking, servers and the LAMP methodology
• Educated to at least 'A' level standard
• A Team member with good communication skills
Salary will be commensurate with experience and on occasion there may be some out of hours requirement for client site update /upgrades.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful company that can offer continued career development.
To apply, in confidence, please send your CV to Chris Chambury at TRF Professional a specialist decision of the Recruitment Fix.
Please note that we receive a high volume of applications. If you have not heard from us within 10 working days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion