|Job Ref:||204684216||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Gloucestershire||City:||Gloucestershire||Address:||Post Code:||GL9||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:54|
JOB TITLE: Windows Systems Engineer|
DURATION: 6 - 12 months contract (option available to extend further)
DAILY RATE: Competitive Rate (dependent on level of experience)
CONDITIONS: DV Clearance is required to undertake this position
*** Please note: DV Clearance is required to undertake this position - We would therefore highly recommend candidates to research this level of security vetting prior to applying for this position to avoid any disappointment. ***
Capita TRACS is currently recruiting for a highly skilled and talented Windows Systems Engineer to join a cutting-edge environment and provide engineering and admin support in the following areas:
* VM Ware
We are looking for bright and self-motivated individuals who are passionate about IT and would like to work and gaining experience with cutting edge technologies.
The successful candidate needs to possess the following skills, experience and attributes:
* Excellent engineering and admin experience with Windows Systems;
* Excellent knowledge and experience with VM Ware;
* Excellent knowledge and experience with Virtualisation;
* Excellent knowledge and experience with Anti Malware;
* Good knowledge and experience with LAN / WAN technologies would be desirable.
* Flexibility in approach and attitude;
* Willingness to learn and adapt quickly;
* Ability to work independently and under pressure, whilst prioritising their work effectively;
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
* A demonstrable desire to seek out and exploit new technology in IT;
* Ability to assimilate and retain knowledge quickly;
* Able to influence and add value to key decision making processes;
* Ability to articulate and interpret technical language to non-technical individuals.
Then please apply immediately with your most recent copy of your CV, ensuring the start and end dates of past projects / employment are correct.
Capita TRACS welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita TRACS is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered is those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us