|Job Ref:||204684200||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£40000 - £100000/annum||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:54|
Role: Ruby-on-Rails DEVELOPER - London - £100,000|
Salary: £40,000 - £100,000 (D.O.E) / they have 6 roles are various levels
***This role is open to anyone in the world as the client can sponsor any visa's required***
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Ruby-on-Rails / RoR Developer with a forward thinking mentality to join a fast paced environment with an effective and efficient team based in London. You will be a pivotal part of the team helping shape the direction of the development, you will also get / offer guidance and support to the other developers and be key to their personal development.
This is an unbelievable opportunity which offers a great salary and career prospects.
The right candidate will have a passion for all things RoR and digital and be very keen to keep up to date with new and emerging technologies.
Who fits The Role?
* You will have an excellent working knowledge of Rails Framework and its best practices.
* You are able to successfully use Ruby outside of Rails.
* Familiar with most popular RubyGems and Bundler.
* Proficient with TDD and BBD
* Solid knowledge of databases, SQL and query optimization.
* Experience designing RESTful API's
* Proficient with Git and Git flow
Skills and Requirements
* Ruby/Rails experience
* Proven Experience of working in teams in the successful delivery of complex, highly performing and high quality products.
* Experience of Agile practices
* Experience of working with business stakeholders, product owners and business analysts to analyse requirements, develop ideas and design solutions
* Knowledge of front end technologies (e.g. Coffeescript, Angular JS ,React JS)
* Knowledge of AWS
* Experience with Chef
* Experience with microservices
* Inversion of control /dependency injection
* Distributed message system design/development
* Exposure to other languages and platforms (e.g android iOS, C++)
If you sounds like the above suits you, pls apply