|Job Ref:||204684084||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Bracknell||Address:||Post Code:||RG12||Salary:||£25000 - £29000/annum £25k base plus £4k bonus||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:54|
At SCC we empower our people and customers to excel and put excellence into action every day. Everyone who works here has the opportunity to inspire progress and realise ambitions.|
We are SCC - great things happen when we work together.
SCC is Europe's largest independent IT infrastructure and Solutions business. As Managed Services Provider of the year 2015, we are the leading strategic partner to all major technology vendors. With over 5,000 employees across Europe, we support in excess of 5 million users across more than 2500 customers in 50 countries. We have even won awards and are in the Top 3 for UK Data Centre and Cloud Services.
Through our devotion to make IT work for our customers to improve the way they do business, there has over been a better time to join our highly effective, lean and fast-moving business. As a driver of innovation and opportunity, we are looking for talented individuals who want to accomplish ambitions we at SCC can make possible.
Main Duties of the job
• To obtain reports of expected renewals from vendors and/or distribution and cross check with SCC information for accuracy
• To liaise directly with the end user where appropriate and with the AMs permission to obtain correct information to enable accurate quoting
• To proactively provide quotations for existing support renewals, including additions and new support business associated with leads, and tender responses
• Produce timely and accurate quotations based on the requirements ensuring SCC additional services are included where appropriate.
• To exploit any promotional discounts available from vendors and/or distribution
• To ensure incumbency discount is present on quotes received direct from vendor and/or distribution
• Liaise with relevant departments within SCC and direct with Vendors/Distribution to obtain pricing
• Form, develop and maintain customer relationships and act as an effective point of contact
• Work closely with vendors and distribution to build relationships and raise SCC profile
• To follow up all quotes via email or telephone to support the closure of business either with the AM or direct with the end users.
• To liaise with central operations to ensure orders are processed to meet renewal expiry dates, ensuring that the AM and customers are updated in the event of any issues
• To manage and co-ordinate pricing in respect of collaborative support between SCC managed service and vendor support as required
• Assisting the sales teams/customers in re-sourcing of alternate support options in the event a product is deemed end of service life by a vendor
• To ensure that MySCC is kept up to date in support of management reporting.
• Work within Task manager SLA's to ensure quote requests are actioned in accordance with set timescales
• Maintaining any customer specific folders both on the shared area and on vendor portals
• Close liaison with SCC's Service Desks to assist with service escalations relating to contractual information to ensure SLA's are met.
• Escalation of issues which are affecting the service that SCC can provide to the Customers
• Identify leads for other departments such as technical refreshes and ensure they AM is aware.
To undertake various tasks periodically as requested by the line Manager which is beneficial to the Company
Why work @ SCC?
We know that our people make us possible - and we reward hard work. As an SCC employee you will have access to a range of benefits, just for being part of the team.
As part of the Rigby Group PLC, We are able to offer inter-company privileges and corporate reward schemes to each of our people. Plus discounts and salary sacrifice options. In fact, our benefits make it easy for you to maintain an healthy work/life balance - and save a little bit of money along the way.
• Salary Sacrifice scheme: bicycles, mobile phones, childcare vouchers, emergency childcare service.
• Corporate Rewards Schemes
• Vehicle Partner programme
• Personal pension scheme
• Healthy employee scheme
• Finance & insurance services
• Health & Eye care support
• Eden Hotel Collection - 25% off
• Discounted travel and attractions
• Discounted retail & Leisure
• Discounted gym membership
• Car sharing scheme
• Gift cards
• £1,000 bounty scheme
• Cycle2Work scheme.
Then click the response button now