|Job Ref:||204684010||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Chalfont St Giles||Address:||Post Code:||HP8||Salary:||£39000 - £46000/annum company benefits||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:54|
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY DELIVERABLES:|
Key areas in which results must be achieved in order to fulfil the overall purpose of the job - the key outputs of the job. Each bullet point should specify - What is done, to whom/what, with what end results
* Exciting times are ahead for Satellite & Media and you will play a lead role in defining and realising our path to even greater Network Efficiency. With your skills you will promote new enabling technologies for a Software Defined Networking world. Our 'All IP' media transformation project will keep you engaged; and your enthusiasm and vision will help shape our thinking.
* Work with key stakeholders to understand their requirements and ensure that IP infrastructure is designed, planned and capacity managed to meet or exceed these.
* Ensure that the solutions designed and implemented are continually assessed to determine any improvements that can be made with respect to quality and costs for effective life time asset management.
* Ensure that all IP network technical infrastructure is maintained within the appropriate architectural or contractual operating conditions including: capacity management, throughput, technical performance, information security, quality and unit cost
* Design and deliver technical solutions that minimise disruption to existing services or other in flight programmes
JOB SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES / EXPERIENCE FOR ROLE:
* CCNP Certified
* Good with designing and setting up networks