|Job Ref:||204683947||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Oldham||Address:||Post Code:||OL4||Post Date:||15/10/2016 03:54|
Our busy clients established in 2000 by talented Software Engineers, to develop reservation systems and e-commerce applications for the travel industry.|
They are now looking for a Systems Manager
Excellent benefits including pension, profit share scheme, income replacement scheme, critical illness scheme, life assurance, childcare vouchers, bike scheme, eye care scheme, private healthcare scheme and many more.
• Creates and executes work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
• Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
• Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
• Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
• Effectively applies our methodology and enforces coding standards.
• Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
• Minimises our exposure and risk.
• Ensures documentation is complete, current, and stored appropriately.
• Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions.
• Complies with and helps to enforce standard policies and procedures.
• Both proactive and reactive strategic planning.
• Facilitates team and client meetings effectively.
• Holds regular status meetings with team.
• Keeps team well informed of changes within the organisation and general corporate news.
• Effectively communicates relevant information to superiors.
• Delivers engaging, informative, well-organised presentations.
• Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
• Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
• Comfortable liaising with internal & external customers and business partners.
• Possesses general understanding in the areas of application programming, database and system design.
• Possesses general understanding in the areas of network administration.
• Understands Internet, Intranet, Extranet and client/server architectures.
• Possesses a thorough understanding of our capabilities.
• Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on client engagements.
• Assists with administering, configuring and maintaining corporate infrastructure.
• Experienced in Microsoft Technologies:
o Active Directory
o Skype for Business
o Office 365
o Microsoft Exchange
o SQL Server
o Database Admin
• Inspires co-workers to attain goals and pursue excellence.
• Identifies opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change.
• Proactive in mentoring junior employees.
• Seeks and participates in development opportunities above and beyond training required by us.
• Trains other colleagues and clients through both formal and informal training programs.
5 days working in 7 on a rota will include weekend's flexi start scheme