|Job Ref:||204683935||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Crawley||Address:||Post Code:||RH10||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:42|
PROJECT SUPPORT OFFICER, SAP, SGV, PROJECT COSTS, PROJECT REVIEWS, FULL PROJECT LIFECYCLE, RISK AND ISSUE TRACKING, 12 MONTH CONTRACT, £NEGOTIABLE, WEST SUSSEX |
Based in Crawley, West Sussex our client requires an experienced Project Support Officer who will play a key role in supporting the Project Managers. You will be a confident user of SAP as this will be used to undertake all project administration duties, you will also be responsible for rectifying and maintaining the accuracy of data stored.
Working alongside the Project Manager your daily tasks will include:
- Project Finances - Track actual project costs (including materials, expenses, staff costs and contractor costs etc) against those budgeted on a monthly basis through the use of the forecasting tools, SAP and SGV. Escalate any issues to the PM and adjust budgets under instruction from the PM.
- Undertake Productivity Metric Capture within SGV capturing all reasons for project cost variations
- Project Reviews - Assist the Project Manager with SGV review data, then attend in a support capacity and be able to discuss contents with Senior Management, if required
- Invoice/Payment Request - Raise and issue in line with project progress and the required contractual conditions
- PA Quality Procedures - You will need to ensure that all aspects of the PA Quality Procedures for the Projects department are followed and any supporting paperwork and reports are available in case of audit
- Ensure any Project specific quality processes/documents are up-to-date
- You will be responsible for Risk, Opportunity, Contingency and Issue Tracking
- Managing the Change Request process, tracking the status of Change Requests and advising the impact assessors of their deadlines
- Action Tracking - to include project progress meetings are minuted with actions recorded
- Document Management and Distribution
- Maintaining and monitoring progress against the plan, tracking dependencies, and preparing reports where required
This is an exciting 12 month contract, working within a busy team, where you will at times be required to travel which will include overnight stays (across the UK and overseas depending upon the project needs). If you feel that your skills and experience match my clients needs then please send us your CV. This would suit those who are immediately available to commence the contract.