|Job Ref:||204683674||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Warrington||Address:||Post Code:||MK46||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:42|
Finance Project Manager - Business Change / Transformation - North West |
Location: North West
Duration: 3 months +
My Liverpool based multi-channel retailer are seeing an experienced Finance Transformation Project Manager due to high levels of transformation to enable them with their continued growth and we have a number of exciting opportunities for experienced Project Managers with particular experience in Business Change, People Change and Organisational Change.
Working across a number of divisions within the business (Finance, IT, Marketing) the successful candidates will have responsibility for end to end organisational change including people, process, operational efficiency enabling the business units to achieve optimum performance.
The ideal candidate will have significant experience of the following:-
* Specific expertise in managing organisational and departmental change (within a Finance department)
* Experience in focusing on business case, objectives and end state of a Target Operating Model
* Senior level stakeholder engagement and management
* Business focussed and commercially astute
* Minimum of 5 years Project Management experience
* Picking up an initiative that is already underway but needs control and governance
* Working autonomously within a busy environment
* Agile and/or Waterfall methodologies (nice to have)
Due to the nature and the pace of the environment in which you will be working, you will be expected to work in a hands on manner whereby you are as close to the ground as possible.
If you have the relevant experience as a Project Manager in a Finance environment and with a clear background in business, people and organisational change specifically then please apply with your CV.
Project Manager - Business Change / Finance / Transformation / Organisational Change / Target Operating Model (TOM) / People Change