|Job Ref:||204689073||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£150 - £200/day||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:23|
Production Project Planner|
Key Skills: Production / Process / Project / Planning
I wondered if I might be able to interest you in a new Contract opportunity I have for a Production Project Planner, based in the Bristol area. My client is a leading employer in the Bristol area, who are currently in an exciting period of change and development. They are looking for a range of contractors to come on site for an initial 3 month contract with the option of a 12-18 month extension for a successful candidate.
We are looking for someone with a strong background in Project planning, who would be happy to work with the following skills:
- Managing the production of the required deliverables
- Preparing and maintaining project, stage and exception plans as required
- Apply a project management approach to the specific requirements of the work package
- Understand and apply risk management processes
- Plan the deployment of physical and financial resources to meet work package milestones
- To support the company panel, a group of stakeholders including regulators who ensure the company delivers current commitments to customers
- To co-ordinate the customer research tender process for the next business plan
Rate: £150 - £200 per day
This is a brand new requirement and my client is looking to bring a Production Project Planner on board as soon as possible. They are looking to line up interviews soon, and will move quickly on the right candidate.
Send your CV or call Josh Rigby on (Apply online only) for more information