|Job Ref:||204689006||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£60000 - £80000/annum||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:23|
Design and Engineering Manager | Civils | London | |
Salary: £60k-£80k plus bonus and package
| Design Engineering Manager | Contactor & Developer | London |
A world class developer are looking to appoint a Design & Engineering Manager with a civils background. The developer has a build pipeline of 8-10 years including residential, commercial schemes covering c4 million sq ft, working alongside a Tier one contractor on a signature development in The City. Led by a Project Director you will be linking the developer and contractor reporting to the development arm. This is a unique opportunity to join at the start of construction phase on a huge signature scheme. This requires a Design Engineer used to working on large scale new build schemes with infrastructure included.
This role is looking to interview immediately.
- Management and coordination of contractors, sub-contractors, architects, planning authorities
- Overseeing project pipeline
- Constant program reviews, chairing DTMs
- QC of manufacturing and onsite inspections
- Review sub-contractor/architects drawings
- Liaising with external consultants/engineers
- Working knowledge of RIBA stages
- Track record of working with TFL
- Tier 1 contractor experience with civils background
- Track record of big build in Central London, complex schemes, tall towers, listed buildings and infrastructure
- Knowledge of 2 stage /single tender
If interested in this role please apply by sending your CV and portfolio to (url removed) .
Skills: Design Engineer, Civils, Infrastructure, Commercial, Residential
| Design and Engineering Manager | Civils | London |
 mailto:(url removed)