|Job Ref:||204688961||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Suffolk||City:||Suffolk||Address:||Post Code:||IP15||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:23|
CAD / Technician / Inventor / AutoCAD / BOM|
Based in Suffolk, commutable from Ipswich, Bury St Edmunds, Thetford, Norwich, Lowestoft and surrounding areas.
I have a brand new requirement for a CAD Technician to work in a niche industry on a permanent basis.
They are looking for someone with a strong background in Mechanical Design, who would be happy to work with the following role:
- Mechanical Design
- Produce Drawings to meet deadlines
- Assist with standardisation of manufactured products
- Liaison with Customers and Staff to ensure effective manufacture
- Ensure accurate compilation of BOM
Ideally they were looking for an individual with the following background:
- Experience with Inventor 3D & AutoCAD 2D
- Sheet Metal Experience
- Production of BOM
- Confident with customer liaison
This is a brand new requirement and my client is looking for a CAD Technician to start as soon as possible. Interviews are available from Monday 26th September.
Send your CV or call Dan Jeffery on (Apply online only) for more information