|Job Ref:||204688940||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum car, pension||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:44|
Telecoms (Fibre) Installation, Test & Commissioning Senior Engineer|
£35-45K plus Car or Car Allowance, bonus, overtime, pension, life assurance
Home/Field Based-Based either in the Midlands or Southern England-Ideal Location London
Are you an experienced Senior Telecoms Engineer/Project Manager from a Fibre optic network background looking for an exciting field based position?
This role offers autonomy, variety and excellent long term career progression with a major player in the utilities market.
This position will be responsible for project managing the installation, testing commissioning of fibre mains, services, and associated equipment in the Southern England patch.
Therefore tasks will include:
1. Project management of the Fibre 'backhaul' connection and liaison with upstream network operators and/or contractors to ensure sites are commissioned on time and to budget.
2. Liaison with Developers site managers to ensure the OSCP and duct network is installed to specification and in a timely manner.
3. Provide advice and undertake inspection of home wiring including television cabling where applicable to ensure homes are wired to be compatible with technical standards.
To apply for this position you should have:
* Significant working experience of installation, testing commissioning of domestic and commercial fibre networks including the managing of projects
* Working knowledge of current Legislation, Technical Standards & Specifications, Codes of Practice and Recommendations relating to the installation of fibre optic networks.
* NRSWA supervisory card, relevant SHEA card and CSCS registration.
This is a full time, permanent position.
To apply for this position please email your CV to nick smith
Close date 6/10/16