|Job Ref:||204688843||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Northamptonshire||City:||Wellingborough||Address:||Post Code:||NN8||Salary:||£25000 - £27000/annum +lots of O/T+bonus||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:23|
Engine Workshop Technicians/ Diesel Technician - X3 (£25-£27k base+lots of O/T+bonus)|
This leading engineering company is currently looking for 3 experienced Diesel Technicians within their modern workshop facilities working on engines for the rail industry.
Joining a professional team, you will be responsible for troubleshooting, repairing and rebuilding diesel engine products independently while coaching and developing less experienced technicians.
These would ideally suit an experienced diesel fitter working on trucks/HGV's or even light vehicles.
Skills, experiences and qualifications required:
• Experienced in stripping down and building diesel engines.
• Apprentice-trained engine technicians preferred, but minimum NVQ L3 (or equivalent) from relevant technical institute.
• Good communication skills are essential.
• Ability to understand basic computer use.
• UK valid driving licence is preferred.
• Experience coaching/providing technical advice to junior technicians would be preferable.
Base salary £25-£27k (Dep on exp/skills)+ due to amount of work, plenty of O/T for those who want it and annual bonus and benefits package including training and career progression in an exciting leading company