|Job Ref:||204688816||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Eye||Address:||Post Code:||IP23||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:23|
Design Engineer - Mechanical CAD (ANY 2D and 3D Package - Ideally AutoCAD and Inventor)|
Suffolk - Commutable from Stowmarket, Eye, Diss, Thetford, Harleston
Competitive Salary + Company Contributory Pension + Generous Benefits Package
Design Engineer required by an international market leading company that can offer training, development and great career prospects.
The role will suit candidates with 2D and 3D design skills on any CAD packages. In this role you will produce assembly, manufacturing and fabrication drawings.
You will work with a successful team who take a proactive lead in managing the preparation of drawings, parts lists and other documents for international projects sold into water, waste water, industrial and renewable energy sectors globally.
The company are a true market leader that has enjoyed significant growth in its domestic and international distribution network over the last two years. They have an impressive strategic plan in place for the company to double its sales in the agricultural, renewable energy, water and waste water markets in the next 3 years. This is a great environment to launch a progressive career.
* To produce approval, fabrication and construction drawings to standard within a given programmed time.
* To assist implementation of Inventor drawing and modelling packages.
* To assist standardisation of manufactured products.
* To assist change and develop more efficient processes within the office.
* To support company research & development projects.
* To liaise directly with the Project/Contract staff to ensure that client instructions, expectations and commercial matters are clearly advised and understood.
* To contribute to the ongoing challenge of improved product quality and general quality via ISO 9001 accreditation.
* Accurate compilation of Bills of Materials for customer specific orders and effective release to Production, ensuring that these BOM's always reflect the current supply situation.
* Will have 2D and 3D design experience with ANY CAD package but ideally with Inventor 3D 2013/2014 & AutoCAD 2D 2013/2014.
* Will hold engineering/manufacturing knowledge and/or qualifications