|Job Ref:||204688670||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Tamworth||Address:||Post Code:||B79||Salary:||£28000 - £30000/annum Bonus + Package||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:23|
Are you interested in joining a well-estabished, fast-growing company that encourages continued development, fosters teamwork and rewards a great attitude? Then Arcus is the right company for you.|
Arcus is a growing group of Facilities Management companies who are very proud to have recently secured an industry leading 10 year contract with Sainsbury's. We deliver proactive FM services to our customers, delivering the right service, at the right time and the right cost, through our core values - Do it SIMPLY, Do it WELL, Do it with PASSION which underpin everything we do.
We currently have a great opportunity for a Depot Maintenance Technician to join the Sainsbury's Distribution Centre at Tamworth on a permanent basis. Our Depot Maintenance Technicians deliver effective and quality maintenance service at the site completing all proactive and reactive related tasks. You will ensure the site is compliant and make sure accurate records are maintained. This is a single site role.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Working proactively to manage tasks in conjunction with the Facilities Manager providing regular updates on tasks
* Ensure appropriate audits and checks are carried out in line with standards provided
* Hosting and control of contractors in line with site operating procedures
* Be proactive in fault finding and offering first fix solutions
For this role you have preferably completed a recognised apprenticeship; either mechanical or electrical with a multi skilled appreciation being an advantage. You will also be able to demonstrate the following key skills:
* Technical skills relating to joinery, tiling, general fabric maintenance, installation, decorating, basic plumbing, painting and civils
* Previous experience in a facilities maintenance role, ideally in a distribution centre environment
* Good interpersonal skills in dealing with both operations teams and contractors
The role will include working on a shift rota and providing on call cover on a rota basis for site emergencies.
In addition to a competitive salary, Arcus colleagues also receive:
* 33 days holiday
* Contributory pension scheme with matched contributions up to 6%
* Discretionary bonus scheme up to 4%
* Childcare vouchers
* Eyecare vouchers
* Life Assurance
* Learning & Development opportunities
* Discounted gym membership
So, if you're passionate about what you do and want to join a growing business that cares about you and your future development - come and join us on our mission to become a great FM business - the envy of others, apply today