|Job Ref:||204688510||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Basildon||Address:||Post Code:||SS14||Salary:||£21000 - £22000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:44|
Graduate Project Engineer (Automotive/Very High Tech)|
£20,000 - £22,000 + Progression + Pay Reviews + Pension
Graduate Project Engineer available in an innovative and growing business where you will become an accomplished professional. This is another new graduate role due to further expansion.
You'll form part of a passionate, vibrant and energetic team in a brand new state of the art facility. Progression and pay reviews will happen as you become more competent. Lots of on the job training will be provided. The role is fast paced, you will learn quickly managing project for high profile clients.
To apply for the role you must have an engineering degree (ideally mechanical) and interested in a career in projects. You must confident working in a fast paced environment.
You will project manage orders for world class automotive companies acting as the interface between customers and the company following order acceptance through to order delivery. This will involve liaising with internal departments for progression updates, problem solving any issues and communicating with the customer to ensure successful delivery.
Opportunities to progress into senior roles will be available for hard working and driven applicants.
This is a great chance to join a business where people, innovation and investment is at the heart of the company.
* Meet and understand customer production requirements, project manage assigned orders from concept through to production
* Communicate with customer regarding assigned orders
* Create or provide assistance with the creation of Project Plans for communication and control throughout Project
* Assist with monitoring Project actual costs against estimates
* Maintain Project registers and files
* Co-ordinate client visits
* Maintain client visits to their facilities as required
* Engineering Degree (ideally mechanical)
* Confident and can liaise with clients
* Confident in ability and determination to see things through
* Excellent communication skills