|Job Ref:||204688501||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Tring||Address:||Post Code:||HP23||Salary:||£40000 - £44000/annum||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:23|
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer|
£40,000 - £44,000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer based near Tring, Hertfordshire.
This is going to be a permanent position and will paying £40,000 - £44,000 per annum depending on qualifications and experience.
If successful you will be working on a rotating shift pattern that consists of days, nights and weekends.
If successful you will be responsible for:
- Performing electrical and mechanical maintenance of all equipment
- Maintaining a PPM system
- Developing continuous improvement teams
- Planned and reactive maintenance across all production lines
Key skills required:
- Must have previously worked within the Food or Drinks industry as a Maintenance Engineer
- Must have experience working on automation equipment
- Must have experience with PLC systems, ideally Siemens
- Must be able to work on a rotating shift pattern including days, nights and weekends
If you are an experienced Maintenance Engineer with a proven background within the Food industry please apply below by sending your CV in word format.
Entech Technical Solutions Limited is an employment business/agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003