|Job Ref:||204688470||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cirencester||Address:||Post Code:||GL7||Salary:||£20000 - £30000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:23|
CNC operator / CNC Machinist|
An exciting opportunity has arisen with my client. They are a successful Engineering company that are offering a stable and lucrative career in their machine shop. They require a to CNC miller - / CNC Machinist to Set and Operate the CNC mills.
The candidate will be responsible for understanding engineering drawings, then setting and operating the CNC machinery. They will be involved in producing small batch work and one offs.
We are looking for a CNC miller - miller / CNC Machinist who ideally has the following skills:
* Extensive experience of running CNC machinery (Mills).
* Must be able to set, and operate the machines.
* Programming experience will be an advantage (Hass, Fanuc, Mazak)
* Have a good understanding of engineering drawings.
* Have experience in machining a variety of materials.
* Have experience in machining to close tolerances.
* Must be a proactive team player, with a positive 'can do' attitude.
The benefits of working for this company are:
* They offer competitive rates of pay.
* They offer job security and stability, as they have a sustainable client base.
* Potential career progression.
* Lots of overtime.
* They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company.
For further details, please contact Karl Moon at:
Omega Selection Services, part of Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors, Electricians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few. For more details visit our website (url removed)
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website (url removed).
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy