|Job Ref:||204688394||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Inspection Engineer||Address:||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:23|
Inspection Engineer-F1/Automotive |
Excellent opportunities available with a successful F1 team!
Seeking Inspection Engineers to work in the main inspection team where you will be responsible for accurately inspecting mechanical components from suppliers.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Efficient inspection and verification of mechanical components, to ensure adherence to specification, in accordance with defined procedures and priorities.
- Use of inspection equipment to ensure dimensional, mechanical and visual characteristics of each component adhere to drawing specifications.
- Strict adherence to drawings, operating procedures and work instructions to ensure zero defect supply to our customers.
- Must be able to program CMM using PCDMIS, both on-line and off-line.
- Careful component handling and packaging to prevent component to component and transit damage.
- Identification of any non-conforming components and writing of non-conformance reports.
What you will need:
The successful candidate will ideally demonstrate previous F1 experience or candidates with a background from the Aerospace/Automotive/High Precision Manufacturing environments may be considered, who can demonstrate the following:
- Good knowledge of quality systems
- Strong computer skills
- Experienced in the use of SAP
The above positions are fixed term contracts offering excellent salaries + benefits + shift premiums along with a challenging, interesting and rewarding career opportunity.
You will need to be an enthusiastic and driven individual capable of coping in a fast paced, highly pressurised environment with a flexible approach to hours.
Key Words: Inspection Engineer, Inspector, Metrology, Metrologist, Measurement Engineer, Dimensional Engineer, Quality Engineer, Quality Technician, Inspection Administrator
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency