|Job Ref:||204688356||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Syston||Address:||Post Code:||NG32||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:22|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced steelwork draughtsman to join a steelwork drawing office based in Syston, Leicestershire. Our client is a small but well established and successful business that take on a wide range of projects that range from stairs, handrails, balconies etc to full steel framed buildings. The successful Draughtsman can expect a competitive salary with paid overtime and a friendly working environment.|
Steelwork Draughtsman role:
- Working both as part of a team and also on your own you will detail a range of structural steel and secondary/architectural metalwork.
- Working to engineering drawings/schemes, create detailed assembly/fabrication drawings, bills of material, erection drawings etc for each project.
- Issue all drawings etc to agreed issue dates
- Communicate internally/externally as required.
Steelwork Draughtsman/Detailer requirements:
- Experience working as a steelwork draughtsman on secondary steel/architectural metalwork is essential.
- Experience using Tekla 3D CAD software is highly desired however Draughtsman/Detailers with relevant steelwork experience may be provided with CAD software training.
- Be looking for for a long term PAYE position and live in the local/commutable area.
The successful candidate can expect a very good salary that is negotiable dependent on experience and a friendly work environment. If you have the desired skills and experience please apply now!
For more information please contact James at Steel Connexions.
All applications will be treated in confidence.
All applications should be accompanied by an up to date CV and desirable salary range