|Job Ref:||204688278||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£32000 - £38000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:22|
Civil / Infrastructure Engineer|
To £38k plus excellent benefits
Our client is a leading international consultancy, offering multi-disciplinary engineering, planning and environmental services.
Their Development Infrastructure team has a broad range of regeneration and development projects and they are keen to strengthen their team with the appointment of a Civil / Infrastructure Engineer in their Birmingham city centre office.
Reporting to a Senior or Principal Engineer the Civil / Infrastructure Engineer will lead on the delivery of development infrastructure projects, including roads, sewers and utilities.
You will have strong technical and project management skills and will be comfortable working on schemes for both private and public sector clients.
Responsibilities will include:
* Ensuring the provision of efficient high quality engineering design and delivery
* The production of infrastructure design packages
* Providing input in to the bid preparation and the work winning process as required
* Participating in and leading client meetings for technical and design matters
* Ensuring compliance with Business Management and drawing office systems
Skills and experience requried:
* Experience in the conceptual and detailed design of infrastructure projects, including earthworks, roads and drainage
* Experience in the use of design software such as Civils 3D, and Microdrainage
* Experience of housing, commercial and land development projects
* Civil Engineering degree or equivalent
* Knowledge of relevant legislation such as DMRB and Sewers for Adoption
* Experience in developing SuDS and drainage strategies would be beneficial