|Job Ref:||204688046||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Middlesex||City:||Middlesex||Address:||Post Code:||HA0||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum Dependent on Experience||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:21|
Job Title: Duty Engineer - Terminals|
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 PA - Dependent on Experience
We are looking for an outstanding Duty Engineer to be responsible for the maintenance and leadership of a team of up to 14, seven on at any one time. Which includes technicians, team leaders and facilities inspectors, alongside supervision of contractors working on behalf of the company within the business area working within Heathrow's busy Terminals, supervising hard and soft services, maintaining a professional relationship with the clients and users of Heathrow Airports Terminal, that you will be responsible for.
Working a 4on 4off shift rota, with both hands on and office based duties.
You will be responsible for driving performance, standards and efficiencies through leading by example, inspirational management and proactive leadership whilst ensuring all work adheres to company standards and is compliant with the latest company, legislative, statutory and environmental requirements:
* This includes responsibility for a number of key measures relevant to the business area such as; safety, cleanliness & cleaning QSM(where relevant), asset performance including SQR, customer and stakeholder management, people and contractor management and escalation to the Airport Duty Engineering team.
* Responsible for the delivery of a high quality, reliable service to passengers, tenants and other internal / external customers continually improving level of asset performance, developing the teams so that targets are met and exceeded by maximising system availability in line with operational requirements, resulting in an engineering service delivery and operational support that meets and exceeds KPI and stakeholder expectations.
* Providing the primary point of contact for stakeholders relevant to the respective business area, placing the passenger and customer at the heart of everything we do, making every journey better.
Desired Skills & Experience
* City and Guilds level 3, ONC/HNC or above in an appropriate Engineering discipline.
* Full UK driving licence is desirable and ability to obtain and maintain airside licences and permits.
* Indentured apprenticeship scheme or equivalent.
* Full and assessed knowledge of any relevant National or Airport regulations or standards.
* Completion of relevant & related skills training.
* Team Leadership or Supervision
* IOSH accreditation
Proactive Technical recruitment are a specialist multi branched recruitment consultancy covering the full spectrum of temporary and permanent staffing within the technical sector. We specialise in innovative recruitment solutions for some of the UK's most high profile businesses, offering a complete service to employers and candidates for all aspects of temporary and permanent work.
We believe it is vital to understand your industry to best understand your requirements, so we have structured our business into specialist divisions, each with their own dedicated areas of expertise.
These Divisions include - Automation, Airports, FMCG, Manufacturing, Building Services, M&E Trades and Transportation.
Our experienced consultants offer a personalised recruitment service to guide you through every stage of the recruitment process, while our career advice ensures you successful find the position you are searching for.
If you have the above skills and wish to be considered for this position or find out more details then please contact Martin Brownless on (Apply online only) or submit your CV to (url removed)
I will endeavour to contact all applicants however if you do not hear from me within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.
Proactive also offer a referral scheme for successful applicants - if you know anyone that could be suited to this position then please contact Proactive with there details and if they are placed by Proactive you will receive between £(Apply online only). *T&Cs apply*
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy