|Job Ref:||204687957||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Suffolk||City:||Ipswich||Address:||Post Code:||IP4||Salary:||£350 - £450/day||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:21|
Commercial Manager - Road Term Maintenance - Ipswich - Freelance |
• A very reputable massive Main Contractor is looking for a Commercial Manager to work on one of their Highway contracts.
• A superb opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Manager to work on term maintenance.
• Daily rate will reflect experience for a Quantity Surveyor.
• Exciting opportunity increase your experience with great clients and progression within a successful company.
Key attributes of the candidate include:
• Serial Contractor with a strong CV consisting of Main Contractors
• Significant highways experience
• Degree qualified or equivalent
• Heavy amount of experience on Civils Projects
• Good amount of experience work on road or highway projects
• Management experience
• Good understanding of building technology and construction processes
• Organised, with good time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
• Can adapt to different tasks quickly, efficiently and confidently
• Capable of working in an autonomous or team orientated environment
• Interpret information and instructions correctly and carry out tasks accordingly
The candidate must have recent UK experience as a Senior Quantity Surveyor or Commercial Manager
The client will interview at short notice and can start soon afterwards