|Job Ref:||204687914||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Milton Keynes||Address:||Post Code:||MK9||Salary:||£35000/annum||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:21|
Civils Junior Quantity Surveyor |
Our client is a highly credible civils and construction contractor which serves both public and private sector clients throughout the UK. As a result of an upturn of work we are looking to recruit a Junior QS to support a senior QS in commercially managing schemes all over the UK, in particular the Milton Keynes area. The successful applicants will be working on a variety of civil based projects. You will be responsible for measuring up correctly, producing accurate valuations and looking at certain packages to ensure the safe, timely and budget delivery of the project.
To apply for this role you must meet the following criteria.
* Degree in Quantity Surveying
* At least 2 years QS post graduate experience
* Proven experience working within the civil industry preferred (RC Structures, Foundations, Groundworks, build etc)
* Happy to be based in the Buckinghamshire area
* Excellent communication skills and client management skills
* Full driving license
* Currently fully eligible to work in the UK
* You must be an autonomous self starter - capable of working independently with minimal instruction
We are able to engage people on permanent terms. Salary is negotiable based on experience. Applicants who meet the advertised criteria should submit their CV to the address below. Those selected will be called to discuss the role further. Please note we will need references and copies of qualifications to progress an application