|Job Ref:||204687855||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Knottingley||Address:||Post Code:||WF11||Salary:||£NEG 15% Bonus + Healthcare||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:45|
Production Manager (Chemicals)|
Attractive Salary + 15% Bonus + Healthcare
We are working with our client, a leading hazardous waste management company to recruit a production manager with a chemicals or chemistry background to manage their chemical waste treatment plant handling a bespoke solvent recovery service in Knottingley.
This is a great opportunity to grow within a large organisation that actively develop their staff & support their progression.
The Production Managers primary role will be:
* The safe and efficient operation of the plants, maximising yields and production rates;
* Compliance with Health, Safety and Environmental Regulations;
* Compliance with all relevant management systems procedures;
* Assist the Site Manager in all aspects of their responsibilities of the role and deputise with respect to production activities in their absence;
* The maintenance of an up-to-date Plant Training Manual and organisation of training for all production personnel in conjunction with the Plant/Shift Managers.
* Driving improvements to the site through Continuous Improvement.
* Maximising output whilst operating within site production budgets
* Stock control via IT systems and to assist in the production of site monthly accounts
To be successful in applying for this fantastic opportunity it's important you have good production manager / man management skills to lead a busy team, including the Plant Manager and Shift Managers. In addition, good knowledge of the chemistry / chemical engineering involved in treatment processes & a background in treatment plant supervision is required. Experience at a top tier COMAH site would be very advantageous.
To apply for this exciting opportunity simply send a copy of your up to date CV and covering letter or alternatively you can call (Apply online only) and speak to Don who can tell you more
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy