|Job Ref:||204687709||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South West||Address:||Salary:||£45 - £50/annum||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:21|
Role - Project Engineer & Compliance Manager |
Salary - £45,000 - £50,000
Location - Somerset
If you are someone with a strong Project Engineering background with a proven track record of dealing with compliance and leading and developing the engineering legal system and have a strong background within the food industry then we may have an excellent opportunity for yourself and your career.
This successful company is known to be a leading international manufacturer that is committed to supplying quality, value and service to a wide variety of clients. They work with well-known food retailers nationwide and due to the business in constant growth they are looking for an experienced section manager to work closely with the factory manager to manage a significant amount of the factory operation.
The Project Engineer & Compliance Manager will:
* Participate in and co-ordinate with internal functions and/or external suppliers to deliver the agreed objectives. To encourage local ownership and to promote a successful task/project outcome, including provisional training.
* Select (including tendering) appropriate suppliers, contractors and professionals capable of delivering the required objectives and standards at optimum cost.
* Obtain cost estimates from suppliers which realistically reflect the cost of meeting agreed objectives within specified programme.
* Lead the engineering rick management programme.
* Plan parts and spares requirements for tasks/projects/installations.
* Ensure necessary records, certificates, drawings and Health & Safety documentation is made available for safe and efficient handover to production.
* Organise & monitor compliance with statutory health and safety requirements, ensures reports work in a safe manner. Organise and monitor compliance of statutory inspections.
The successful candidate will need relevant experience within the food industry and have extensive background within a project engineering role. Past experience with getting results within agreed timescales and someone who strives to supply their customers with products or services of quality and value that are continuously ahead of their competition. You will also need to discuss business issues with others and accept and act upon constructive criticism.
If this Site Project Engineer & Compliance Manager role sounds like the career move that you have been wanting to move into and you have a proven track record of success within a similar role where you will have dealt with the responsibility of managing projects, strive for high standards, drives continuous improvement, then please do not hesitate in applying for this new and exciting opportunity we have.
To apply for the role please click apply!
Or alternatively contact Chelsea Laws on (Apply online only).
Zest are specialist recruiters within the food and drinks manufacturing industry and Chelsea Laws looks after roles such as a Site Project Engineering, Engineering Manager, Multi-Skilled Engineer, Shift Engineer, Maintenance Engineer and Engineering Technician