|Job Ref:||204687650||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Market Bosworth||Address:||Post Code:||CV13||Salary:||£11 - £12/hour||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:21|
£11 - £12 per hour CNC Miller jobs. We are seeking CNC Operators / Millers from a machining background to join a leading company involved in the development and manufacture of precision machining, high technology, engineering components for the Aerospace and Power Generation industries. As a CNC Miller you will be setting and operating milling machines on the dayshift. Previous experience as a CNC operator and as a CNC Setter are required for this role. CNC Machinists from an aerospace background are advantageous.|
The jobs Working Environment, Opportunities and Rewards:
• 37 hour week on the day shift.
• Working Monday - Thursday.
• Opportunities for overtime. Excellent benefits including profit share bonus, healthcare, 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
The job will involve:
• Setting and operation of CNC milling machines
• Other associated machine shop duties
• Vertical and horizontal setting up of CNC machinery.
This job will suit:
• Extensive demonstrable experience of setting/operating CNC Milling machines
• Aerospace / Precision Engineering background
• 3, 4 , or 5 axis CNC experience
• Experience of Fanuc or Siemens
• Must be able to work to a very high standard
• Some knowledge of programming desirable
This job is commutable from Nuneaton, Market Bosworth, Hinckley, Coventry, Leicester, Coalville, Bedworth, Tamworth