|Job Ref:||204687643||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Northamptonshire||City:||Kettering||Address:||Post Code:||NN16||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum Basic up to £45K, Benefits||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:21|
Engineering Team Leader - Food manufacturer|
In search for an experienced Engineering Team Leader/supervisor to join a blue chip manufacturing company in Northamptonshire. This is rare opportunity to join a profound company, as a maintenance team leader, who hold a prominent name and position within their field; it is an opportunity not to be missed out on. Aside for joining a renowned company, the successful maintenance team leader will also be entitled to a tailored training scheme, clear cut succession plan, and an OT structure which allows earnings of £55,000+.
Skills required for the Engineering Team Leader:
• The Engineering Team Leader will be able to complete both hands on maintenance and repairs as well as supervising the maintenance engineers
• Hands on work: competent in both mechanical and electrical RM + PPM
• Ensuring KPI's are met and adhering to health and safety regulations.
• Man management of the maintenance engineers.
The Engineering Team Leader will benefit from:
• They are known for heavily investing on the site, and are always looking at ways to improve their facilities.
• A globally recognised bluer chip manufacturing company
• A succession plan which allows for further progression.
• Uncapped training budget
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £55,000 OTE
Commutable: Kettering, Northamptonshire, Northampton, Northamptonshire, Bedford, Bedfordshire, Luton, Bedfordshire
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details