|Job Ref:||204687620||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cumbria||Address:||Post Code:||CA9||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:45|
Wind Turbine Technician|
Cumbria/ Inver Gordon / Oban / Kent
This exciting new role comes with one of Europe's leading renewable energy developers and operators. As well as a competitive salary and impressive benefits package you'll also get the opportunity to really shape the future of the business. Along the way they'll give you all the support you need to develop your skill set and achieve your long term ambitions.
We are recruiting for a Wind Turbine Technician to become a valued member of our team & to join an existing and experienced team of technicians to work on a role on behalf of Maintenance and Monitoring Services. You will be involved in major component work, as well as scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, fault finding, modifications and improvements. Your responsible for supporting and reporting to the maintenance manager, carrying out any delegated duties with diligence, prioritising site-based activity to meet contractual availability and production based targets and will be tasked to ensure the company works management systems are accurately used and maintained, including timely close-out of jobs and accurate record keeping
Ideally you'll have/be:
* Preferably educated in mechanical and/or electrical discipline, but not essential
* Previous experience advantageous but not essential, full training will be provided
* Previous experience with the Bonus/Siemens/Windane fleet advantageous but not essential
* Practical, hands-on problem solver, flexible, patient
* Possess good communication and interpersonal skills, and able to communicate with staff at all levels within the business
* IT literate
* Well organised, self-motivated with the ability to work independently, prioritise work and meet deliverables and work under time pressure
* Will be prepared to travel and stay away overnight on occasion, in order to attend sites elsewhere in the business, when required
If that sounds like a role you would be interested in, please apply with your send your CV now to (url removed)
To view other job opportunities with Velosi-Intec, why not download the Applus Velosi Jobs App - enter "ApplusVelosi Jobs App" into Google.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Intec (UK) Ltd was established in 1980 by Engineers for Engineers. We deliver Global Recruitment Solutions within the Oil & Gas, Power, Nuclear, Utilities, Rail, Construction and Aerospace Sectors for Owner/Operators, Consultancies, Contractors and Sub-Contractors.
For a free, confidential service register your details on velosi-intec where you will find a full list of live positions. Intec (UK) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC)