|Job Ref:||204687598||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Northamptonshire||City:||Corby||Address:||Post Code:||NN18||Salary:||£29000 - £42000/annum Basic up to £42K, Benefits||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:21|
Multi skilled maintenance engineer - FMCG|
Salary: £29,000- £42,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a multi-skilled maintenance engineer with an electrical bias to join a blue chip manufacturing company, who are a market leader in their industry. My client is eager to add to the team by welcoming a strong and motivated multi skilled engineer. The company were recently acquired by a larger more prominent company, who turn over several millions yearly. With so many prosperous plans that will take effect in the coming months, it is a great opportunity for a multi skilled maintenance engineer to join a company who possess such a prosperous future.
Skills require for the maintenance engineer:
• Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer with an electrical bias
• Electrical qualifications ideally, or apprentice trained
• Previous experience of working for a manufacturer
• Competent in working with PLCs
• Chains, belts and bearings, hydraulics, pneumatics
• 3 phase, AC-DC invertor drives, star-delta motors, control panels
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
• Woking for a leading global manufacturer
• Recently invested on new machinery, state of the art bespoke machinery.
• Fantastic remuneration package
• Succession plan to move to a supervisory role.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £48,000 OTE
Commutable: Corby, Northamptonshire, Northampton Northamptonshire, Bedford, Bedfordshire,
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details