|Job Ref:||204687576||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Maidstone||Address:||Post Code:||ME15||Salary:||£29000 - £30000/annum Basic up to £30K, Benefits||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:21|
Multi skilled maintenance engineer |
Salary: £29,000- £30,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a multi-skilled maintenance engineer to join a growing manufacturer. The successful maintenance engineer will be engrossed with an array of incentives that the company offers, which includes: a competitive salary package and working an attractive shift pattern it is an opportunity not to be missed.
Skills require for the maintenance engineer:
• Multi skilled maintenance engineer will be responsible for carrying out pre planned maintenance and reactive maintenance
• Machinery, most of which will be state of the art and bespoke.
• Examples of the machines on site include but are not limited to; flow wrappers, conveyors, labellers, weighers and so on.
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
• Joining a steadily growing company who have considerable experience within their field
• The site itself boasts a 200,000 sq. ft. purpose built site which is able to accommodate a selection of goods.
• The successful maintenance engineer will join the company at the right time, as they have only recently acquired a new well renowned client.
Benefits: Pension, £32,000 OTE
Commutable: Maidstone, Kent, Grays, Essex, Canterbury, Kent, Colchester, Essex,
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details