|Job Ref:||204686518||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Leicestershire||Address:||Post Code:||LE65||Salary:||£32500/annum||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:22|
Salary £(Apply online only) per annum plus shift allowance
We are currently recruiting for a skilled CNC Maintenance Engineer in Leicester.
• To promote Health & Safety across the facility through adherence to company policies and procedures
• To attend and work on machine breakdowns and facilities repairs in a professional manner
• To actively support and assist in the development of preventative maintenance schedules
• To be involved in any identified maintenance improvement projects across the facility, including those identified through the "Hazard Report" process
• To be able to work autonomously and as part of a team
• To work alongside any approved site contractors in a professional manner and in accordance with company procedures.
• Proven experience of providing maintenance support within a fast paced manufacturing environment
• Proven shift based electrical maintenance experience
• Experience of maintaining CNC machining Centres, in particular Siemens, Heidenhain and Fanuc
• Strong diagnostic skills
• Pneumatic and hydraulic experience gained from a multi skilled environment
• Mechanical maintenance skills (rebuilding of spindles, bearing replacement, diagnosing problems) would be advantageous but are not essential.
• A formal qualification or equivalent in the maintenance field would be advantageous but is not essential.
• 17th Edition installation wiring qualification
Other key requirements
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to contribute in a team environment
• Ability to share knowledge with other team members
• Ability to cope with complexity and to achieve goals within demanding deadlines
• Ability to work closely with other areas of the business and an understanding of the support maintenance provides to operational performance.
• To be a self starter with drive and enthusiasm
• To be willing and able to contribute to the development of the company through involvement in continuous improvement projects / activities
• A willingness and drive to actively endorse and promote excellent standards of work and health and safety compliance.
• A Strong desire to promote maintenance best practice.
This company is a well-established precision engineering company based in Leicester. They specialise in the manufacture of high end components for the aerospace sector