|Job Ref:||204686427||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Hitchin||Address:||Post Code:||SG4||Salary:||£26000 - £30000/annum Day Shifts||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:22|
Profile for job TP2060, Maintenance Engineer|
Maintenance Engineer required to join a well-established and successful company based in the Hitchin, Hertfordshire area. The successful Maintenance Engineer is likely to be a multi skilled electro/mechanical engineer, main duties will include performing planned preventative maintenance (PPM) and reactive maintenance on various production equipment.
The Maintenance Engineer will need proven fault finding and trouble shooting skills for both electrical and mechanical components.
Maintenance Engineer Position Overview
* Electrical and mechanical / electromechanical planned preventative maintenance, reactive maintenance, fault finding, trouble shooting and repair of the production machinery
* Continual development of plant and machinery, to facilitate improvements in quality, safety, productivity and energy efficiency
* Minimising down time of machinery
* Installation of new equipment
Maintenance Engineer Position Requirements
* Proven Electrical and Mechanical as a multi skilled maintenance engineer.
* Formal qualifications within engineering such as a HNC, HND, ONC, City & Guilds or BTEC, it would be advantageous to hold 17th Edition.
Maintenance Engineer Position Remuneration
* Salary of £26,000- £30,000
* Days shifts
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy