|Job Ref:||204686423||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Newtownabbey||Address:||Post Code:||BT36||Salary:||£25000/annum||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:22|
Maintenance Technician - Newtownabbey- £25,000|
Clemence Rogers Recruitment is working with a well established manufacturing company in Newtownabbey to recruit a Maintenance Technician.
Responsibilities for the Maintenance Technician:
* To maintain and repair plant equipment.
* To optimise production by attending machine breakdowns.
* Carry out overhauls, upgrades and rebuild equipment, including machine and process modifications.
* To oversee and implement new equipment installations.
* Solve equipment issues using effective fault diagnosis skills.
* Be involved with continuous improvement in the work place.
Requirements for the Maintenance Technician:
* Experience as a Maintenance Technician or Maintenance Engineer.
* Electro - Mechanical skill based experience in cranes, pneumatics, hydraulics, general fabrication.
Permanent days role working Monday to Friday