|Job Ref:||204686282||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Southampton||Address:||Post Code:||SO14||Salary:||£20000 - £28000/annum Overtime||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:22|
Pump Service Engineer required for our client; a specialist drainage company who are looking to expand their pump division with the appointment of an experienced pump engineer. The successful Pump Service Engineer will ideally have electrical or mechanical knowledge and pump experience having worked on centrifugal pumps, circulation pumps and deep suction pumps. You will be working at sites in the South East so the ideal location for the engineer would be within a commutable distance to Southampton.|
The experienced Pump Service Engineer will have a background of servicing and maintenance or installation of pumps, pumping stations and sewage pumping equipment. You will also be responsible for helping the company grow their pump division.
Pump Service Engineer position overview
* Field service role working on booster sets and pressurisation units in commercial and domestic environments
* Servicing and Maintenance
* Covering Southampton, Guildford + Basingstoke
* Experience working with pumps
* The role is varied and would suit an experienced professional
Pump Service Engineer Positions Remuneration
* Salary £20-28k DOE + Overtime
* Van and mobile phone
* Opportunity to join an expanding company
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy