|Job Ref:||204686277||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Harrow||Address:||Post Code:||HA1||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum Overtime + van + call out||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:22|
Domestic Gas Engineer required for our client; a mechanical services company based in West London. They are looking for an experienced and qualified Domestic Gas engineer to perform Maintenance and some install to a range of plumbing and heating products in high end sites across West London. The successful engineer must be qualified and hold up to date tickets. The ideal location for the engineer would be West London.|
Domestic Gas Engineer Position Overview
An experienced Gas Engineer required to perform maintenance and install at high end sites in West London in the private sector. The successful engineer will have a minimum of 10 years' experience as a domestic gas engineer and hold relevant, up to date qualifications.
Domestic Gas Enigneer Position Requirements
* Field Role working in private, high end sites in West London performing Maintenance and some install work
* Must be fully qualified and have up to date tickets such as CCN1, CENWAT and HTR1 ect...
* Must have experience of working at high end, private sites
* Must have excellent customer service skills and have been in a customer facing role before
Domestic Gas Engineer Position Remuneration
* Salary £30k - £40k DOE + overtime + call out
* Monday - Friday 8am - 4pm
* Company Van
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy