Search Jobs

Hold CTRL to choose multiple sectors (up to 3)


Hold CTRL to choose multiple sectors (up to 3)

Pipe Assembler/Operative job in Telford

  • Show me jobs like this one
  • More jobs from this recruiter
  • Email this job to a friend
  • Print this job
Job Ref:  204686262
Employer:  cv-library.co.uk
Industry:  Civil and Structural
Job Type:  Permanent
Country:  United Kingdom
County/State:  Shropshire
City:  Telford
Post Code:  TF4
Salary:  £19000 - £26000/annum Overime
19/10/2016 09:45
Pipe Assembler/Operative required for our client; a leading packaged pumping solutions company based in West Midlands. They are looking to appoint an experienced Pipe assembler who will be responisble for picking the items form drawings and assembling them in the warehouse. The products you will be assembling include all types of pumps, valves and pipework for the pumps.

Pipe Assembler/Operative Position Overview

It is expected that the experienced Pipe assembler will have experience in a similar role or in a role which involved factory/warehouse work and reading from drawings. Roughly 70% of the work required will be on site but the other 30% will be on site installing the pumps, pipes and valves. The ideal location for the successful operative would be within a commutable distance to Telford/Shrewsbury.

Pipe Assembler/Operative Position Requirements

* Must have experience in a similar role
* Must have experience reading from drawings
* A hard working attitude is expected to be successful in this role
* NVQ in mechanical engineering is not essential but would be advantageous

Pipe Assembler/Operative Position Remuneration

* Salary £19k - £26k DOE
* Mon - Fri 7.30am - 5pm (Early Friday finish)
* Overtime available

Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.

Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Copyright © Rengineeringjobs.com Job Board 2011  | Powered by JobMount Job Board Software