|Job Ref:||204686122||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Uxbridge||Address:||Post Code:||UB10||Salary:||£22000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:00|
Internal Technical Support|
Electrical Cabling / Wiring
£22,000 to £30,000
Working hours - normally from 0900 to 1730
A leading London based Electrical Engineering Manufacturer is current looking for an Internal Technical Support Engineer to join their busy team. This role is crucial within the business and will requires someone who is able to working in a fast paced technical environment. The ideal canidate will have an HNC or above in Electrical Engineering and is currently working for a technical engineering company in a support or sales based position.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
* Project Manage new and existing customer accounts throughout the UK and Europe to complete the value chain
* Identifying customer requirements, understand technical drawings and providing the necessary technical, delivery and pricing information to gain business
* Liaise with the internal and external sales team
* Act as an advisor to the sales team with quotations, suppliers and technical information
* Help prepare work instructions, procedures & test criteria's.
* Generate BOM's and source materials
* Organising and maintaining accurate records, call plans and providing regular reports to Management
* Visit customers and sub-contact suppliers
* Following up on sales leads provided by the Marketing Department and Internal Sales team
* Identifying new areas of growth within the marketplace and research the product range for applicable applications.
* Solutions / Project Sales, ensuring products gain maximum exposure
* Appropriate technical knowledge or qualifications. (E.g. HNC-HND)
* Proven ability to manage his/her work and scheduled visit programme
* Ability to establish good working relationships and good negotiation skills
* Strong IT skills in Excel, Word and Lotus Notes
* Knowledge of SAP an advantage
* Loyal and company focused
* Full and preferably clean driving licence
Unfortunately the company can only accept applications from people able to work in the UK.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy