|Job Ref:||204686070||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Colchester||Address:||Post Code:||CO2||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:22|
Our well established Colchester based engineering client is looking for an Electrical Team Leader |
Key Result Areas:
• To lead the electrical section and ensure all production outputs are met in a cost effective & efficient way
• To manage the electrical section and prioritise work in accordance with the production plan.
• To be able to also be hands on with regard to engine wiring, harness manufacture, facility support.
• Be able to offer solutions to problems when they occur.
• Understand requirements and prioritise according to production demands from Overhauls Support Office and Production Manager
• Communicate status of jobs and advise requirements or preferably solutions.
• Define and communicate plan with actuals and targets - this must ensure that 100% of the team understands what to do and when to achieve it by.
• With assistance of Operations Manager hold cell meetings with teams working in relevant areas ensuring issues have been reported and are being actioned so plan is achieved.
• When applicable to lead the project management of the outsourcing process for third parties such as electrical harness and boxes.
• When requested prepare EA Sheets and Costing for Customer Quotations.
• Raise and close Production Orders for overhauls jobs going through the workshop in the relevant departments.
• Ensure all members working within your scope of work has signed and understood the relevant EHS risk assessments.
• Certified to work on electrical installations.
• Able to read electrical drawings to complete various spares electrical work and engine overhaul work.
• Carry out strip, inspection, test and rebuild of engine wiring looms.
• Give final test of engine electrics to ensure they meet customer requirements.
• Enthusiastic and willing to learn starting with electrical overhaul strip, build and then test.
• Able to work using own initiatives by yourself or with others.
• To support the test bed facility as required
• Carry out any electrical work that will supports the overhaul facility and processes as requested by management.
Terms of Reference:
• Manage projects to meet quality, cost and delivery targets.
• Plan, communication, co-ordinate and control as necessary to achieve contract objectives.
Excellent company benefits