|Job Ref:||204686059||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Gloucestershire||City:||Bradley Stoke||Address:||Post Code:||BS32||Salary:||£23000 - £28000/annum||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:22|
Do you have mechanical and electrical knowledge? Are you looking for a new opportunity? |
Our client, a well established and reputable organisation who specialise in technology and print have an exciting opportunity for a Site Engineer to join their team. This role is based on site at one of their largest customers and therefore is an important role for them. It requires someone who has electrical and mechanical knowledge and someone who is looking to develop and progress. As a site engineer, you will be expected to work as a team to repair and service a range of high speed inkjet printing equipment. You will work face-to-face with customers to provide high quality work and rapid problem solving solutions.
You will be expected to work on a rotating shift pattern of four days 7am - 7pm, four days rest, four nights 7pm - 7am, four days repeating. There may also be occasional travel throughout the UK and Europe, so flexibility is important.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to make a difference and build on their existing skills; this is a role which is very busy and very varied. If you enjoy fault finding and diagnosing problems, in tight timescales then this could be the perfect role for you. Our client is looking for commitment and hard work however in return offers a great training programme along with a very competitive salary.
- To diagnose and repair faults and to minimise equipment downtime.
- Provide assistance to customers via telephone and on site.
- Carry out routine and scheduled equipment maintenance in line with manufacturers recommendations and customers productions windows.
- Provide trouble shouting analysis and resolution of problems.
- Update and maintain site log books
- Carry out inspections of equipment and operators during each shift
- Ensuring equipment is fully operational
- Strong background in electromechanical / electronics engineering
- Demonstrate knowledge of drives, systems control and PLC controlled equipment
- Multi-disciplined skills including hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to think using own initiative
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer and act as a recruitment agency.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer