|Job Ref:||204686017||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£35000 - £43000/annum Good Benefits||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:22|
A leading manufacturer within the pharmaceutical industry have recently restructured their engineering department and are now seeking an additional controls technician.
Suitable candidates will be responsible for providing maintenance and controls support to ensure the effective operation of all engineering productions and research equipment to reduce the incidence of breakdown and minimise downtime and disruption.
* You will be fully conversant with Siemens PLC's and HMI's,
* Have detailed knowledge of GMP, GAMP, calibration, validation protocols and regulations.
* A real focus on continuous improvement practice's
* Able to fault find complex automation issues
* A good problem solver
* Have worked within a controlled regulatory manufacturing environments similar to pharmaceutical.
* Lead investigation into root cause analysis
* Contribute towards the development of the maintenance strategy.
This is a great company to work for who have a proven track record of valuing their employees and developing their careers within the organisation. They also offer a generous and flexible benefits package.
For more information and to apply for this position, please send your CV with a covering email to explain why you feel you should be considered for this post.
By sending us your CV you are explicitly consenting to our processing of your personal data on a computer database for the purpose of evaluating your application for employment. This processing will be carried out in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998. By applying for this role you hereby consent to us to finding you work on your behalf. If you do not wish your CV to be sent to our client then you must clearly state this to us.
iNTECH Recruitment act as both an employment agency for all permanent positions and as an employment business for temporary contract positions.
Please note: All calls are recorded for training, quality and business purposes