|Job Ref:||204685911||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£28000 - £32000/annum||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:22|
Bilfinger Europa Facility Management is a property and infrastructure support services company delivering integrated Building and Facilities Management Services. Our team of over 3,500 people works on behalf of a diverse client base across a range of market sectors and service streams.
We are currently seeking a Mobile A/C Engineer to undertake the planned maintenance, reactive fault finding and repairs and occasional installation works at various client premises within the Technical Services division.
Note: This role will require frequent travel within the UK
Main duties and responsibilities
This role will include a variety of tasks including the following:
• To work independently to undertake the Planned Maintenance of the air conditioning installations on our clients premises, to ensure compliance with the specification, PPM, Schedules and Procedures, complete paperwork records and provide quotations for outstanding actions.
• To respond to call-out requests to ensure clients' systems are not prejudiced and to maintain the continuity of operation as far as practical circumstance will allow. To report, quote and act upon failures and faults.
• To provide emergency call-out in respect of all clients within the Technical Services division in line with a rota basis.
• To be efficient, self motivating, polite of smart appearance and diligent in the discharge of the duties required, including the wearing of the correct company uniform and upkeep of records.
• To undertake all tasks in accordance with Europa Nationwide Technical Services Quality Assurance Systems and to be fully compliant with the Health and Safety Protocol as detailed in the Manual.
• To achieve a prompt effective response to emergency situations being capable to diagnose faults and initiating action to prevent deterioration in environmental conditions within the premises.
• To conduct the operation of the contract in a pro-active manner so as to minimise difficulties with the building environmental systems.
• To ensure that all communication channels are utilised in order to keep both the client and the Company informed of relevant information.
• To recognise the importance of energy management and operate the contract to benefit the long term interest of the customer.
• To liaise with specialist sub contractors and engineers with other disciplines to ensure the efficient operation of the plant / area without disruption to the client.
• Any other duties as required by a position of this level within the organisation for which the individual is suitable / capable of.
• Assist with the delivery of Europa objectives in line with 'Employer of Choice' status
• Follow our service principles at all times:
• We always treat everyone with dignity and respect in a professional, courteous manner.
• We always listen intently to our customers and we always clarify what they need or want from us.
• We always strive to anticipate our clients' needs and to act quickly to meet them - we always try to seek out straightforward, intelligent solutions and effective ways to implement them.
• We always do what we say we will do - whatever the job, we always see it through.
• We always aim to go the extra mile - to give our clients more than they were expecting.
• We always communicate honestly and openly with our customers and we make sure that we regularly check that we are delivering what they want - we never hide bad news.
• Work at all times to our company values:
• Service: Providing exceptional service to our customers is our number one priority. We believe it is the foundation of business success and we are passionately committed to understanding what our customers want and to providing them with outstanding solutions and service.
• Integrity: We think it's important to treat everyone courteously, professionally and with respect - and to bring a straightforward, open and honest approach to everything we do.
• Performance: We want to be the best at what we do. We want to perform at the highest level for our customers and to deliver exceptional value to our stakeholders.
• People: Good people are the bedrock of our business. We are committed to attracting and developing the best people we can and dedicated to providing them with stimulating and rewarding jobs and careers.
• Innovation: We actively look for better ways of doing things in order to improve the value we deliver to our customers and the performance of our business.
• Any other reasonable duties as requested by your line manager.
Qualifications and Experience
• Hold a City and Guilds NVQ level 2 or 3 A/C and Refrigeration qualification.
• Hold City and Guilds 2079 F Gas Certificate
• Good oral, written communication skills.
• Good technical knowledge and hands on experience on a wide range of equipment.
• Be able to organise work, plan and cope well under pressure