|Job Ref:||204685841||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Lancashire||City:||Lancashire||Address:||Post Code:||BB5||Salary:||£38000/annum + Pension, Allowances||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:00|
Electrical Design Engineer required to join a well established company that manufacture and supply educational and industrial test equipment.|
Involved at all stages of product and project delivery, from the concept and detail of the design, through to testing and handover to the Customer, including the conduct of commissioning and training at the Customer site. As an Electrical Design Engineer, you would be required to work either alone or in a multi-disciplinary project team; likely to include Engineers from other specialist areas as well as sales staff, production staff and Test Engineers.
Key duties include:
* The design of electrical systems and products along with product software subsystems, in accordance with quality procedures and design processes
* To participate in and provide input into tender and contract reviews, in accordance with quality procedures
* To participate in and provide input into design reviews
* To ensure design change requirements are completed effectively and in accordance with quality procedures
* To participate and provide input into the Product Development Group
* To carry out commissioning and training activities at Customer sites Worldwide
* To carry out tasks allocated by the Engineering Manager
* Ensure an efficient and timely delivery of designs, engineering drawings and design documentation
* To maintain good design office practice, in accordance with recognised standards
* Ensure good levels of communication between all departments and external agencies, suppliers and customers
* The ability to produce products using LabVIEW would be advantageous
* Experience of AC/DC servo motors and drive subsystems would be beneficial
* Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to make decisions using intiative
* Solidworks electrical CAD package
For further information call Sharon Hill on (Apply online only) or NA. Alternatively, email a copy of your current CV to quoting the above reference number.
Looking for a job involved with maintenance, service or design for automated machinery, control systems, process control solutions or systems integration projects? Register your details on our website where you will find a full list of live positions where a customised automated search process allows immediate access to new vacancies as they are registered. Free, confidential service.
All respondents to this position must be eligible to live and work in the UK - Automation Experts are unable to assist with the award of Visas or UK Work Permits.
As a registered engineer, you are automatically a member of our 'Referral Scheme' thereby receiving up to £500.00 (tax free) for Engineers that you recommend to us that we place in permanent employment.
Automation Experts offer recruitment services on a contract and permanent basis;
We support many of the leading companies throughout the UK