|Job Ref:||204685822||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Exeter||Address:||Post Code:||EX2||Salary:||£16.82/hour||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:22|
My rapidly expanding client has an urgent requirement for a motivated Civils Site Supervisor to join them working in the South West (Devon and Somerset.)|
The main duties are..
To be responsible for carrying out in progress and retrospective site audits, checking and reporting compliance levels via hand held device for both the company and client. Coaching and mentoring field operatives to improve quality and compliance to NRSWA 1991, TMA 2004, safety at streetworks and road works and to Optimise customer KPI measures.
Meeting with Highway Authority and clients representatives to build a solid working relationship and agree time scales for projects.
Skills and knowledge required..
* Experience and a strong understanding of the SROH.
* NRSWA accreditation to supervisor.
* IT Skills to liaise with group works control.
* Experience in working with site operatives.
* An understanding of the London permit to work Schemes.
* Experience of demonstrating good communication skills and of prioritising works effectively.
* Experience of demonstrating working to tight timescales effectively.
* Experience of dealing with external stakeholders and communicating effectively.
* Experience of implementing, following and amending procedures for the purpose of service delivery as dictated by the client.
* Previous reinstatement experience would be an essential.
* Ability to understand clients quality requirements.
* Candidates should be professional; self-motivated with good communication skills and be able to integrate fully into the project delivery team.
Further information available