|Job Ref:||204685700||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Hatfield||Address:||Post Code:||DN7||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:22|
Are you looking for your next career move in Project Management? I am currently looking for a Project Manager to join a UK Market leader in the utilities sector.|
If successful the duties of the right Project Manager will include but not be limited to;
- Provide strategic direction to project management team.
- Team resource management including manpower need and team set up.
- Management of project KPIs e.g. Earned Value Subcontractor Management; strategic, relationship and contractual and commercial management.
- Interface with project management team to report updates and resolve issues.
- Ensure project deliverables are met in accordance with programme, quality and cost.
The ideal Project Manager will have;
- Demonstrable competence gained in Project Delivery position.
- Experience in dealing with Above or Below Ground Assets.
- Knowledge, experience and/or degree within Civil Engineering.
- Achieved or looking to achieve a Project Management related qualification.
- Knowledge and experience with NEC3 and CDM.
This is a genuine opportunity to join an industry leading organisation that holds the status of the UK`s largest water only provider. Development and retention is of paramount importance to this company and they pride themselves on not only retaining their staff but providing progression opportunities to enable them to achieve their career goals.
If this sounds like the next Project Management role for you then APPLY NOW! To find out more about this exciting opportunity please contact NA .