|Job Ref:||204685657||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:22|
A leading space company is looking to hire a Radiation Engineer to assist with Radiation Hardness Assurance for a geostationary Earth orbit telecoms mission.|
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within the Space Environment team, while liaising Project and EEE components teams and participating in Radiation Control Boards.
A day in your life:
* EEE parts approval activities - working with Procurement and EEE engineers
* Radiation Control Boards
* Interpretation of test data
* Subcontractor as-designed/as-built DCLs
* Subcontractor radiation analyses
* RFDs and RFWs; NCRs; submission of RIDs
The following skills are required, with ongoing support from the company to help you develop these skills:
* A good degree in Physics, Engineering or appropriate vocational qualifications
* A system level understanding of engineering principles
* High level of self-motivation and ability to deal with demanding project schedules
* Excellent verbal communications and presentation skills
* Excellent writing skills with an ability to generate quality technical documentation
* Excellent organisational and team working skills
This UK based company has a global impact within the space industry. There are modern, state-of-the-art facilities in a beautiful location with excellent transport links to London.
There are excellent benefits, including flexible working time and a discount scheme for employees to use on every day expenses.
In order to apply please click the apply button or contact Stephen Blakeney on (Apply online only)
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit (url removed)
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales