|Job Ref:||204685653||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Wakefield||Address:||Post Code:||WF2||Salary:||£26000 - £30000/annum + Excellent Package||Post Date:||16/10/2016 02:22|
Design Engineer (Solidworks)|
Salary in the region of £26-30K PA dependent on experience
39 hours a week
Amazing opportuntity to join an exciting market leading company!!!!
ATA's are currently seeking a Design Engineer on the behalf of their engineering client based in Wakefield.
Our client offer industrial noise protection throughout a variety of industries such as aerospace, defence, construction, manufacturing, materials handling, chemical oil & gas, power generation, steel making, and many more
The Role: -
As a result of the company's success in being awarded a number of major design & build contracts, they are now actively seeking to recruit an experienced design engineer to support our existing engineering project team. The successful candidate will report to the engineering project manager, and support senior engineers with the design, manufacture and installation of fabricated noise control products. This is an exciting opportunity for an engineer to join a rapidly expanding
company with an enviable and developing client base, with future progression to a project management based position.
Key Responsibilities / Main Duties (Will Include But Not Limited To): -
* Understand and interpret design proposal drawings and associated build specifications.
* Produce high quality detailed manufacturing drawings utilising SolidWorks.
* Prepare technical documentation including bills of material, cutting lists, parts lists, assembly instructions etc. for use during the manufacture, assembly and installation of noise control equipment.
* Provide technical support, both in-house and on site to both our own personnel and subcontractors during the manufacture, assembly & installation of equipment.
* Accompany senior engineers during customer visits to carry out site surveys, measure-ups etc.
* Qualified to HNC / Degree level in a related engineering discipline.
* Familiar with steel construction materials and associated build standards, experienced in structural engineering and manufacturing, associated welding, welding procedures and specifications.
* Experience with sheet metal and basic fabrication processes.
* Proficient in the use of SolidWorks, particularly when considering the production of detailed manufacturing drawings to support the company's production activities.
* Self-motivated with a positive attitude and a good work ethic (i.e. dedicated, adaptable, conscientious and entirely reliable).
* Able to work with sole responsibility or as part of a project team.
* Comfortable working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
* Possess good communication skills.
* Driving Licence essential / Non-Smoker preferable.
Amazing opportuntity to join an exciting market leading company
To apply, please send a full and up to date CV
How to Apply
Interviews are happening locally immediately, so don't delay! For further details please contact Peter Ingham on (Apply online only), email or send your CV by clicking 'Apply'.
** Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position **
ATA Recruitment Ltd, the recruitment division of RTC Group PLC, has a nationwide presence represented by branches in nine locations across the UK. Typical vacancies filled would be chemical, management, maintenance, service, design, production and project roles.
With a convenient Leeds Centre location our premises provide excellent facilities for face to face interviews. For further positions please take time to browse our website: (url removed) or alternatively call one of our consultants on (Apply online only)