|Job Ref:||204685608||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Farnham||Address:||Post Code:||CM23||Salary:||£23000/annum 10% Bonus & Benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:45|
We are a market leading healthcare / pharmaceuticals company with a clear mission to bring to market life changing medical products targeting critical care, cancer and other disorders.|
Due to the continued success and the global demand for our products we are continuing to expand our production capabilities with state of the art cleanroom production cells. Subsequently we need to recruit highly motivated Production Operatives / Manufacturing Operatives to join the team to manufacture bio-pharmaceuticals, intermediates and other products to defined standards of quality and safety.
We are looking for Production Operatives / Manufacturing Operatives with proven experience working within a manufacturing environment (doesn't need to be pharmaceuticals necessarily) and the ability to pick up new processes and producers quickly. We need people with good listening skills, the ability to accurately follow instructions / guidance in a methodical and organised manner, demonstrating good attention to detail in all that you do. You must be computer literate, able to work as part of a team and demonstrate initiative, flexibility and a willing attitude at all times.
In return we are offering first class training, great career prospects and a generous salary package including £23,000 + 10% annual bonus, 28 days holiday + bank holidays, healthcare, dental, flexible benefits.
* To ensure that the manufacturing facility and the activities that take place within it are all compliant with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and EHS regulations, at all times.
* To proactively support the production team to meet the manufacturing schedule.
* To perform and record cleaning of process equipment and plant in accordance with relevant documentation and procedures.
* To follow all Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's), Quality Records (QRs) and Batch Manufacturing Records (BMRs) and to participate in the generation, completion and review of such documentation when required, to agreed timelines.
* To conduct accurate batch manufacturing data collection activities and ensure such data collection tools are maintained at all times.
Orion Electrotech Ltd acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003