|Job Ref:||204685606||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Salisbury||Address:||Post Code:||SP2||Salary:||£18600 - £25000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:45|
We are a leading pharmaceutical / life sciences company specialising in the on-going development and commercialisation of products targeting various healthcare disorders. We have recently launched a highly innovative product onto the market which improves the lives of thousands of children suffering from a serious health condition. |
Due to the continued success and the global demand for our products we are continuing to expand our production capabilities with several state of the art cleanroom production cells! Subsequently we need to recruit a number of highly competent individuals to work as a member of a team involved in the manufacture of biopharmaceutical products working in a cGMP / ISO 9001 quality system environment.
The appointed Production Technicians will work on a 4-on 4-off shift system which does include a mixture of day and night working on a rotational basis. There is a generous salary enhancement allowance on offer of 30% to compensate shift working taking the starting annual salary up from £18,600 to an attractive £25,000.
We offer full training and ongoing personal development to all new starters so whether you're an experience pharmaceuticals manufacturing professional or someone with further education in a science related subject looking to gain work experience you'll have every opportunity to keep developing and progressing your career long-term.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
* Educated to minimum of NVQ 2 level in a relevant subject (Science, Biology, pharmacology, Engineering etc.) or equivalent level of qualification or significant equivalent previous proven experience (i.e. Lab work or cleanroom or pharmaceuticals or GMP or food manufacture etc....)
* Clear communicator with good writing, data entry and telephone skills ensuring accuracy.
* Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
* Be proactive and able to work on own initiative; organising and prioritising own workload to set deadlines.
* An understanding of and commitment to equality of opportunity and good working relationships, both in terms of day-to-day working practices, but also in relation to management systems
Orion Electrotech Ltd acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003